Table of Contents
With different schemes for MSME Haryana, the Directorate of MSME, Haryana is making it possible for small businesses to get access to finance, technology, markets, infrastructure and more in the most reliable and effective way. It’s no secret that the micros, small and medium sector or MSME sector is a key contributor to the country’s social and economic growth, especially through the contribution of MSMEs in the rural sector and MSME contribution in GDP. The government not surprisingly, is introducing several initiatives at the state and central level to promote the sector.
Let us take a closer look at Haryana MSME policy, the registration and login process, contact details and MSME helpline numbers.
MSME Haryana – An overview
Driving the growth of the MSME sector across the manufacturing and services sector, has been identified as one of the key growth engines for the state of Haryana. This is estimated to contribute to regional development and the creation of new employment opportunities in the state. The Haryana Enterprise Promotion Policy (EPP), 2015 further emphasises on focusing on industrial growth.
Growth, promotion and development cells:
The Directorate of MSME, Haryana works on the multiple aspects that enable MSME growth and sustenance, along with creating an optimal environment for business growth. Some of the noted areas the Directorate of MSME looks into are:
- Market Development & Export Promotion Cell: Assists MSMEs to identify new opportunities, facilitates trade linkages for business development, promotes participation of MSMEs in trade fairs and exhibitions, drives linkage for MSME e-Commerce and more (Also read MSME registration for eCommerce business)
- Cluster Development Cell: Works towards developing customer programmes across Haryana through industrial infrastructure development.
- Entrepreneurship Accelerator Cell: Enables entrepreneurial skill development and promotion and to be able to position their MSME as Tier I or II suppliers for OEM.
- Financial Services & Credit Facilitation Cell: Supports all credit requirements of MSMEs by forming linkage with financial institutions (e.g., banks, NBFCs etc.) and also providing financial advice to sick units i.e., units that are struggling financial to survive. (Also read about MSME loans in India)
- Regulatory Facilitation & Grievances Resolution Cell: Monitors all challenges and issues/complaints raised by micro and small businesses (MSEs) and industry associations and promotes ease of doing business.
- Wholesale & Retail Trade Cell: Handhold wholesalers and retail trades in providing business support. (Note: Since 2021, nearly 2.5 crore wholesale traders and retailers have been included under the new classification of MSMEs)
- Micro & Village Enterprises Development Cell: Arrange for promotional activities and opportunities for recognition to strengthen the MSME environment.
- Sectoral Cell: Manage the different initiatives taken up by the Directorate of MSME across the various sectors, i.e., sector-wise management.
- Intelligence & Knowledge Hub: Conduct MSME surveys and collect data for analysis, plan for budget, prepare annual reports for the Directorate, compile data on the various schemes introduced, etc.
- Agro-MSME Cell: Responsible for ensuring that the different government schemes for agri business and the food processing sector is implemented across the state, and listening to different related state departments for building a robust ecosystem.
- MSME Advancement & Nurturing Support (MEANS) Council: Provide the support and encouragement required for MSME growth in Haryana and create a suitable growth-driven ecosystem.
Haryana MSME Policy 2019
The Haryana MSME policy was designed with the vision to create ‘globally competitive and locally relevant MSMEs in Haryana.’ This would be brought about by a number of related activities, listed as the Objectives of the policy:
- Have industries established across the state to promote balanced regional development
- Adopt quality manufacturing and cluster development activities across the state to promote competitiveness among the MSMEs
- Create options for MSMEs to have access to domestic and international markets
- Enable access to finance for MSMEs (also read about MSME loans)
- Cultivate an entrepreneurial culture by facilitating the set up new startups and incubation support (also read about the MSME Innovative scheme and ASPIRE scheme)
- Help sick enterprises revive and get back to operation
About MSME Haryana registration
MSMEs in India face several challenges in their business growth journey. To empower and enable their growth, the government introduced the Udyam portal for MSME registration that provides special benefits and incentives to MSMEs. Additionally, \there are MSME grievance monitoring systems and MSME tool rooms (e.g., MSME Tool room Hyderabad) that aim to find solutions to MSME challenges.
Any MSME in Haryana (or any other state) or anyone who wants to establish a MSME can visit the Udyam platform and register their business by completing the MSME registration process. The process is simple and based on self-declaration and requires only Aadhaar and PAN card (details to be fetched from linked government portals).
Once the MSME Haryana registration is done on the Udyam portal, the MSME will be issued an Udyam Registration Number (URN) and the Udyam Registration Certificate (URC). This is an e-certificate and one can download MSME certificate and use it to leverage business benefits.
Some of the benefits of Udyam registration for MSME Haryana are:
- Access to government loans for MSMEs
- Exemption of EMD and other benefits for government tenders (Note – exemption is for MSEs)
- Reimbursement of any fees/charges for ISO certificate
- Safety against deferred payments (Also read about MSME Samadhaan, a portal for delayed payments to MSMEs)
To get started and Udyam registration of MSME in Haryana, visit the Udyam portal page: udyamregistration.gov.in/
Getting started with MSME Haryana login
Once you have registered your business on the Udyam portal, you can login to the portal. You will have to provide your mobile number and will get the OTP on your mobile number or email address (as filled in during the registration process). You can validate with the OTP and login to your account.
For MSME Haryana login, you can also visit the login page of Directorate of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises for MSME Haryana on: msme.haryana.gov.in/login/
You can try either of the following ways for MSME Haryana login:
- Login with Parichay (i.e., official nic.in or gov.in account)
- Login with JanParichay (i.e., using personal email ids for those who do not have a government email id)
How to contact MSME Haryana?
Whether you have an enquiry or grievance, you need to contact the right department at the Directorate. Listed below is the msme Haryana address and other contact details:
|MSME Haryana phone number||0172 2580707|
|MSME Haryana email address||Infofirstname.lastname@example.org|
|MSME Haryana address (for Director General and/or Additional Director at Directorate of MSME)||Plot No. C-3, HSVP Complex, Sector 6, Panchkula – 134109|
For more information on MSME Haryana Panchkula address and contact details, visit: msme.haryana.gov.in/contact-us/
The MSME sector is thriving across India and the government of Haryana is taking all the required steps to ensure that the sector’s challenges are reduced and they have a better environment and opportunities for sustainable growth and development.
At Tata nexarc we aim to help MSMEs in their growth journeys. With solutions to buy quality steel, find government tenders, avail business loans, and get logistics services at competitive rates, we make it possible for MSMEs to find relevant solutions easily. To get started, register on Tata nexarc today for free.