Table of Contents
If you own a business related to construction in Hyderabad, you will already know the flourishing real estate market in the city. As per the latest market report namely Knight Frank’s ‘India Real Estate-Residential and office Market January – June 2023’, Hyderabad witnessed a 5% year-on-year surge in sales during the first half of 2023. The booming real estate market leads to robust growth of the construction sector. And it further impacts the demand for steel. Looking at such favourable situations, it is important to know about the steel prices in Hyderabad.
Current steel prices in Hyderabad
Here are the current steel prices of various kinds of steel in Hyderabad.
|Product||Brand||Grade||Dimensions||Rate (per MT)|
|Angles||SAIL||2062:2011 E250BR||6.0 * 50*50 mm||₹ 60,500|
|Beams||SAIL||2062:2011 E250BR||6.0 * 200.0 * 100.0 mm||₹ 61,500|
|CR Coil||IS 513:2016 CR2 D||0.4 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 71,150|
|CR Coil||IS 513 :2016 CR2 D||0.6 – 1.6 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 69,900|
|CR Coil||IS 513:2016 CR2 D||1.8 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 68,150|
|Channels||SAIL||2062:2011 E250BR||6.0 * 100.0 * 50.0 mm||₹ 60,500|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E250A||1.6 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 64,900|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E250A||1.8 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 63,900|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E250A||3 – 12 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 61,900|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E250A||2.0 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 63,650|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E250A||2.5 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 62,650|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||1.6 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 68,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||1.8 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 67,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||3 – 12 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 65,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||2.0 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 67,150|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||2.5 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 66,150|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||3.5 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 65,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||4.5 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 65,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||5.0 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 65,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||5.5 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 65,400|
|HR Coil||2062:2011 E350A||6.5 * 1250.0 mm||₹ 65,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||10.0 mm||₹ 59,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||12.0 mm||₹ 58,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||16.0 mm||₹ 58,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||18.0 mm||₹ 58,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||20.0 mm||₹ 58,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||25.0 mm||₹ 58,400|
|TMT||Primary||Fe500D||8.0 mm||₹ 60,400|
- Prices as of September 11, 2023
- 1 ton = 1000 kg
- Prices are not to be considered as a final rate
- Price: Ex-yard.
How to find steel prices in other cities?
The price list of steel in other cities is just a click away.
How to procure steel in Hyderabad and other cities too?
There are multiple ways of procuring steel for your project. However, one of the most trusted and reliable ways to procure high-quality steel is Tata nexarc Procurement. You can easily post your requirements, get quotes from verified vendors and select the quote that suits you the best. Your order will be delivered to your doorstep. Try now.
Here are a few tips to procure steel:
- Firstly, determine your requirement in terms of type, quality, quantity of steel your require.
- Always approach multiple vendors. As mentioned earlier, you can also invite quotes online. Usually, local vendors are able to give better rates as compared to far off vendors as logistics is convenient and cheaper.
- Compare quality, pricing, delivery span, etc.
- Select the quote that suits you the best.
- Do not forget to negotiate. You can order in bulk to get advantage of economy of scale.
- Remember that many times, vendors charge separately for delivery, freight, and packaging. You need to calculate the overall cost of the product.