Table of Contents
- What is the CPP portal
- Things to note about the Government CPP portal
- How to find tenders by organisation on CPP portal
- How to register and login on CPPP
- How to register in CPP portal for eProcurement
- How to login on CPP portal
- How to register DSC on CPPP
- government tenders on CPPP eProcurement system
- Searching for tenders on CPP portal by Organisation
- How to use the CPP portal help desk for support
If you are keen to apply for government tenders online, the cppp portal is the one platform you should be on to ensure that you get notified on the latest government tenders published. This article will help you learn about the government eProcurement system commonly referred to as the CPP portal. The cppp full form is Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP) and is place you need to register and login to find the latest tenders online and bid for them successfully.
- The eProcurement System page is referred to as the CPP portal or CPPP portal page. The main page is the CPP Homepage that contains information across e-tendering and can be accessed to navigate to specific eProc pages.
- The CPPP portal and GeM portal have been merged and you can register on GeM portal to view tender details published on CPPP.
What is the Central Public Procurement portal (CPPP)?
Let us begin by understand the meaning of the CPP portal. The cppp full form is Central Public Procurement portal and is official platform for the government to publish its procurement requirements along with corrigenda, and details on the winning bids (i.e., bid awards or results of tenders).
The CPPP portal was designed as a single stop for all government tender requirements, and make the e-tendering process seamless, fair and transparent, to encourage more businesses to participate in it.
You can visit their official website: //eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
Things to note about the government CPPP portal
Link to the CPPP Home page: eprocure.gov.in/cppp/
When you visit the e-Procurement system page, the menu tab gives you the option to visit ‘CPPP Home’ – this is the main page and offers information across tendering. You can use the dropdown option to select specific eProc pages. However, to view the list of tenders published, you will have to visit the e-procurement systems page.
Available options on the CPPP Home page are:
- State tenders across Assam, Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha etc. (Also read about how to register on state eProc portals for Tenders Maharashtra eProcurement registration, Tenders Chandigarh UT registration portal, etc.)
- Tenders from PSU, ministries and more such as Defence eProcure, Coal India Limited (CIL), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) tenders, NTPC Ltd. etc. (Also read: – Defence eProcure portal registration, NTPC Ltd. tenders registration)
How to find tenders by organisation on CPP portal?
If you are looking for tenders related to a specific organisation, there are several ways to do so.
- Click on ‘Select Portal’
- Choose the organisation from the dropdown (e.g., GRSE, Hindustan Shipyard Limited, CPCL etc.)
- View page in a new window
- Browse through the latest tenders, active tenders, or search by location or using advanced search
- Click on ‘Search a Tender’ on top menu bar
- Select ‘Latest Active Tenders’
- Fill in details (e.g., Organisation name: Airports Authority of India, for AAI tenders), keywords, and captcha
- Click on ‘Search’ to see results
- Click on ‘Select Portal’
- Select ‘eTenders for Central PSUs’
- Click on ‘Tenders by Organisation’ on the left side menu
- Get list of tenders by organisation and count of tenders
- Click on the count and view the list of tenders by the organisation with details on location, title, tender ID, closing dates and more
To understand the registration process and how to find tenders, we will consider ‘eProcure for Central Govt. Organisation’: eprocure.gov.in/eprocure/app
How to register and login on CPPP?
let us understand the CPP portal login and registration process. All CPP portal eProcurement details are available on the public domain.
Note: For this blog, we will explain the registration and login process for the Central Public Procure Portal (eProcurement)
How to register in CPP portal for eProcurement?
For Central Public Procurement (CPP) portal registration, simply follow the steps listed below:
- Visit the government eProcurement portal (Search for ‘CPPP’ or ‘eProcurement system’ online)
- Click on ‘Online Bidder Enrolment’ on the right-side menu
- Create a Login ID (a valid email ID) and update mobile number (valid number) and other details (e.g., Company name, registration number, PAN/TAN, contact details etc.)
- Enter captcha and select ‘Submit’
- Check the enrolment acknowledgement details and click ‘Send Verification Code’
- Enter verification code received, create a password, and enter submit
- View acknowledgement message
- Visit Homepage to login with your new credentials
Note: Keep your Udyam registration certificate with URN or GST certificate handy for registering your business on the government CPP portal.
How to login on CPP portal?
CPP portal login registration is required if you want to bid for tenders. But, before you can start bidding for tenders, you need cppp portal login and to register your Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC).
To login to CPPP simply:
- Visit the CPPP homepage
- Click on ‘Click here to Login’ appearing on the right side
- Enter User Login details (the same Login ID and Password you generated during registration)
- Enter captcha code and click ‘Proceed’
At this point, if you have not registered your DSC on the platform, you will get a message notifying you of the same and prompting you to register your DSC on the platform. To do so, follow the following steps:
• Click on ‘Signing Certificate’
• Select DSC to register (note: When pop-ups appear, select relevant commands)
• Click OK and wait for enrollment confirmation message
Note: To enable the system to read your DSC, ensure you have Java installed on your system
How to find government tenders on CPPP eProcurement system?
Listed below is a step-by-step guide on how to search for the latest tenders online on the eProcurement portal:
- Visit the official CPPP eProcurement website (/eprocure/app)
- Find the ‘Latest Tenders’ in the Homepage
- Explore the left-hand menu to find Tenders by Organisation, Location, Classification etc.
- Enter requested details (e.g., Tender category, product category, expiry date, city, classification) and other details for list of tenders
- Select the specific tender to view details (e.g., e-Publish date, Tender ID, etc.)
- Click on tender reference link for further details, tender notice, tender documents pdf and zip files (for BOQ)
You can alternatively explore the top menu bar to find ‘Active Tenders’ by Tender ID and title, or view results of tenders on ‘Bid Awards’.
Example: Searching for tenders on CPP portal by Organisation
- Click on ‘Tenders by Organisation’ on the left-side menu
- Fill in the Search filters from the dropdown menu (i.e., Tender Category, Product Category, Tender Expire)
- Enter captcha >> Click ‘Search’
- View all relevant tenders published by different organisations (i.e., tender list by Organisation)
- Find the organisation you are looking for and click on it for viewing published tender details
In many cases, the organisation would have published multiple tenders. In such cases, view the closing date, location, and title (i.e., products/services required) to evaluate if it’s the right fit.
How to use the CPP portal help desk for support
Once you login to the eProcurement system you may be having several queries or face challenges. You can get support in the following ways:
- View the right-side menu bar for resources and support (e.g., Help for Contractors, Guidelines for bid submission, Information about DSC, FAQs, Bidders Manual Kit)
- Click on ‘Contact Us’ on the top menu bar for email and 24×7 phone support contact numbers (the numbers work for international bidders as well)
- Click on the chat icon (bottom right-side) for support through the NIC Chat Interface
Summing up: Things to remember about the CPP portal India for eProcurement
Online tender bidding keeps the process transparent with no discrimination being made, making it possible for large, small and start-up businesses to participate in government tendering. While you can view tenders on the platform without registration, you need cppp portal login credentials to apply for tenders. Moreover, by creating a cpp portal login you can save important documents, certificates, images in your online account, making it easy for you to access files when bidding for tenders.
At Tata nexarc, our goal is to enable MSMEs find new opportunities and accelerate growth. Our offering ‘Tenders’ – comes with 1.3 lakh+ tenders, making it possible for businesses to find relevant tenders, get alerts, and never miss an opportunity.
(This article was originally published in Feb, 2023 and updated in November 2023 for relevancy)
We answer some common queries on the Central Public Procurement portal.
What is CPP portal full form?
Is CPPP and GeM portal the same?
What is the objective of the CPP portal?
What are the benefits of CPPP portal login?
- Map your DSC to your account
- Edit profile information (note - User ID cannot be edited, only business information can be updated)
- Save important documents, certificates, images for quick access
- Get alerts on relevant tenders being published