Table of Contents
Let us take a look at the Chhattisgarh eProcurement System portal – the one place for you to find and apply for cg e-procurement tenders. The goal of an etendering portal is to facilitate transparency and efficiency in the procurement of goods and services by government departments, organisations and ministries. As a business owner, if you are keen to be a part of CG state’s e-tendering process, this article will help you learn about how to find and search for cg etenders, apply for cg tenders, register and login to cg e procurement portal and more. Let’s get started.
How to find tenders on CG e procurement portal?
The CG eProcurement portal enables eligible bidders to view tenders/NITs, respond to tenders, submit a bid quotation, view payment information, and more.
Let’s begin by understanding where and how to find Chhattisgarh tenders online.
- Visit the official Chhattisgarh state e-Procurement System website: cgstate.gov.in/CHEPS/security/getSignInAction.do
- Scroll through the page to view the ‘Open Tender’ section (learn more about open tenders)
- Click on ‘Load Live Data’ button to view the list of cg live tender announcements (all department Chhattisgarh tender details can be viewed here)
- Click on ‘Advanced Search’ to filter and find tender results
- Enter the captcha provided and click the ‘Submit captcha and proceed’ button
- View the list of cg tenders online across all departments
- Select ‘Online’ (default) or ‘Offline’ options and fill in the search filters such as: Department, Division/district, Section, Vendor class, Tender number, Date or any other, and click ‘Enter’ to view results
- Click on the tender number to view the tender notice and basic tender details
Finding tenders on the CG e Procurement portal requires focused work. What is there’s an easier way?
Note – The search function is often similar across e-tendering portal with minor differences in how the navigation and filters work. You may want to check how to find tenders on GeM portal or tenders across other state portals.
How to find CG PWD tender?
Finding cg pwd tenders can be a great way to begin your journey or grow your business with e-tenders. PWD departments are tasked with building and maintenance of government construction and civil works projects and PWD tender notices can be found on the state’s official website/ e-tendering portal.
- Visit the cg e procurement tenders website and click on ‘Advanced Search’
- Select ‘Public Works Department (PWD) from the dropdown option against ‘Department’
- Click on ‘Enter’ to start the search for cg pwd tender notices
If there are any cg live tenders available, the list of tenders will be displayed for you to view and apply for the ones most suited to your business.
- Visit the ‘Tenders’ section of Government of Chhattisgarh page: gov.in/en/tenders
- Select ‘Public Works Department’ from the Department dropdown (Search filter) and click ‘Search’
- View the list of Chhattisgarh PWD tenders
- Enter more filter options to streamline the selection, e.g., dates, from and to
- Click on the PDF under View/Download column against the tender to view CG PWD tender details
How to register on cgstate gov in tender portal?
You can register on the portal for Chhattisgarh Eprocurement tenders as a bidder/vendor. Follow the steps below:
Bidder and Vendor registration process on CG tender portal:
- Visit the CG eProcurement tender portal
- Click on ‘Register’ on the right side (below he User ID and Password box)
- Follow the instructions to register as a new or existing vendor
- New users will have to pay a registration fee of ₹500 to be renewed at ₹100 every year
- PAN number will have to be provided
- Existing users can use their existing ChiPS enrolment number and user id
- Separate form available for foreign users
- For new users – Enter PAN number and select New user to commence the process
- Ensure your system settings are as per the requirements (or visit the Downloads section on the portal)
- Enter details requested – E.g., login code, authorised signatory, contact details, mobile number, email, designation, bank details, organisation name, address, PAN, VAT, GST number, CRN number, class type (upload certificate), vendor business, partner/director details etc.
- All mandatory fields are marked with *
- Enter the captcha and submit (click ‘Save and next’)
- At this point, you will be requested to map your Class III Digital Signature Certificate to your profile (Note – you need to run the programme, select the DSC, enter the PIN)
- Once DSC is mapped successfully it will get approved (i.e., verification)
- Select the confirmation tab next and agree to T&C
- You will get your vendor registration application number, login code and other details
Your registration to CG tender portal is complete and you will be requested to pay up the registration fee of ₹500 at the earliest (i.e., within 2 days).
How to login to eproc cgstate gov in portal?
Once you have created a user account and registered your business, you can login to the portal. The cg eproc.cgstate.gov.in login process is simple and you can do so using your credentials created during the registration process. Follow the steps below:
- Visit the cg eproc tender portal
- Enter your User ID and Password in the box provided (note – check your email for details)
- Click on ‘Login’ (note – select options from the dropdown)
If you have forgotten your password, you can use the ‘Forgot Password’ option to generate a new password. This is a temporary password and will be emailed to you. You can login using it and change it to set a new password.
Note to registered users –
- You can edit the basic vendor profile details after registration when you login
- All business entities, i.e., sole proprietorship, JVs, partnerships etc, can register on the portal for tendering
- Manufacturers, traders, authorised dealers, builders can register on the portal
Also read: How to login to GeM portal for those bidders, buyers, sellers keen to find new opportunities via the Government e Marketplace.
How to apply for Chhattisgarh tenders?
When it comes to bidding for all department Chhattisgarh tender opportunities, take note of the opening and closing dates. Each tender mentions critical dates and tender schedule and as a bidder, before you apply, ensure that you have the capabilities to meet those deadlines. Since the process is carried out online, late tender applications cannot be uploaded to the portal.
- Once you login to the portal, browse through the list of cg live tenders to find the ones most relevant to you
- Download the cg tender document online and read through it thoroughly to evaluate if you meet the tender eligibility requirements, specifications and qualifications
- Start to prepare the bid proposal – collate the required documents as per the specified format, pay up the tender fees and EMD as applicable (online or offline option, scanned copy of EMD online receipt or NEFT/RTGS receipt to be submitted), fill in all the fields in the tender application, attach proof of work experience and certificates, BOQ, financial and technical bids, etc.
- Check your tender quote price so that it offers value for money
- Upload the files online (max. size 5mb for individual files and 50mb for overall)
- Review your documents and details and freeze the bid
- Take note of the acknowledgement number for any future reference
Note – Bidders are requested to keep their bank account details updated and accurate on the profile to ensure all EMD refunds get through hassle-free.
Chhattisgarh tenders – The scope of eTendering for business growth
Tendering is the way ahead for businesses of all sizes to grow and find new opportunities. The Chhattisgarh e-tendering process is transparent and simple and makes it convenient for businesses of all sizes to apply for relevant CG online tenders.
In general, during tender evaluation, once the tender application closes, the authorised officer will first check if the EMD receipt and all the requested documents have been submitted. Once confirmed, the technical and financial/commercial bid enveloped will be opened. The tender status and tender results can also be checked online by bidders.